Monday, March 7, 2011

Darling Dresses... Inspiration Post #7!

This is one of my best friends in the entire world, Erica and her adorable baby Lucy. They're beautiful! Erica and I have been friends for practically as long as I can remember. She's someone I can simply send a tiny one worded text to and it'll make us both laugh. She's always been an inspiration to me and everyone she meets. She's a true leader and an even better mother.
(picture taken by our friend Michelle)
She has always enjoyed sewing but recently has taken a bigger interest in it and started making dresses for her cute little baby. She received such good feedback people asked for her to sell them, so that's exactly what she's doing!

Erica started her own Etsy Shop where she sells these (and others) "Darling Dresses"! If I had a baby girl I would be buying these like crazy!!

She also has a blog... which she hasn't updated in about a year and a half!! So maybe, if we all close our eyes and wish together REALLY hard, she'll start posting again!! :D So hop over to her Blog and her Etsy Shop and tell her how much you love her stuff and want her to post again!
(sorry er, I really want you to post on your blog again! haha!)

So, today I'm Inspired by Erica and the example she's always been to me and is still, especially by doing what she loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment