Saturday, March 12, 2011

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust... Inspiration Post #12!

A couple weeks ago, my sister called me saying she was entering me into a contest. I quickly said NO! I figured it was something dumb and I'd just get lots of junk mail because of it. So negative of me.

She still entered it though, and boy am I glad she did! Because one wish upon a star later- aaaaaannndd...

SHE WON!

hahaha! Who knew people actually won contests?!

Anyways, she received 4 tickets to Disney On Ice! Oh my. If you know me, you KNOW I am a HUGE Disney fan... You don't believe me? Well, just know that I used to be VEEERY good friends with Mickey and the gang.
(ya get what I'm sayin right??)

So today I'm inspired by wishes, taking chances and some "Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"! Because wishes can come true!

Today was the fabulous day where we got to attend Disney On Ice for FREEEEE!
So, onto the show!! (or the recap of it anyway)

This is Minnie after Fairy Godmother transformed her dress into a ball gown. She's teaching her all about finding her prince. Aw! So sweet. :)

And what better way to learn how to find your prince than by taking advice from all the princesses??

Of course, what's a show without a villian or two??

Then they took us on a Hawaiian Rollercoster Ride!

Here we are all smiles after the show.

And here's a short video of part of the finale. My memory was full so it stopped recording mid-song.
This is mostly for my nieces and nephew, but if you're a kid at heart- like me, you'll enjoy it too!

So remember, "When you wish upon a star... Your dreams come true"!
(I'm a firm believer in wishing on stars, dandelions, 11:11, birthday candles, or whatever else, and it certainly worked for winning that contest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment