Every season, Nadia cherry picks some thrifted threads to build a Cupcake Couture collection. Last week she rang me and said, 'Lauren, I have some goodies I think you will like!' She was riiiiight. I chose this pleated skirt and floral top. I think for the first time in my life, I'm actually on trend because these sort of skirts are right up my alley. I've virtually given up on buying skirts in our local shops. They just made 'em in better styles and lengths back in the day...in my humble opinion! And is that a snake or a log in the pipe? I have no idea but dang, it's freaking me out that I didn't notice it!
The brooch is by Savage Jewellery and the camera is a newcomer to the camera fam!
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!! Hope you're having a fabulous day friend x
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!! Hope you're having a fabulous day friend x
No comments:
Post a Comment