Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cracker or Cookie?

Today I made ritz... treats... I'm not sure what they're called... But I'm sure they're YUMMY!

My sister taught me this easy peesy recipe while I was living with her and her kids in AK. They remind me of days/ nights hudled and sealed in her kids room...

Ok, that sounds wierd... We were actually in the middle of a volcano eruption. We had been told to seal up all air vents, doorways, and windows. Gather in one room with supplies (our supply of choice- Ritz Treats, as I've just named them), and don't come out until the ash has settled. Good times... good times...

ANYWAY...

Like I said, today I made these delicious treats. Now I'll teach you. :)

You'll need Ritz Crackers, Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Chips. That's it!

First step is to spread peanut butter between two Ritz Crackers. Don't overdo it or things will get messy. Plus it's not as good. Trust me, been there...

So now you should have however many little P.B. Ritz Sandwiches.

Next step is to melt the white chocolate. You'll need about one bag of white chocolate chips per sleeve of ritz. Make sense?

Only set the stove on LOOOOW. It'll melt just as quick and won't burn (again... been there. Lets see how many ways I've botched up this "easy peesy" recipe...). If you've added too much peanut butter it'll melt really quickly and mix in with the white chocolate- not bad, but not pretty. (what's that? Mistake number 3 in a 3 step recipe??)

Last, you completely coat each Ritz sandwich in the melted white chocolate. Let them cool and harden (they're better that way... yup, been there too) then ENJOOOOOY!

Unfortunately, mine don't come out as perfectly coated and smooth like my sisters do... Live and learn.

So now after reading all of my mistakes this recipe is FOOL PROOF! You're welcome. :)

Still need to enter the giveaway??

CLICK HERE NOW!

You don't want to miss out do you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment