The giveaway is now closed!! Winners will be drawn and posted tomorrow evening. If your comment has been deleted (see below for what I mean) I will give you until tomorrow evening to go ahead and re-comment. :)
Tonight is your LAAAAAST CHAAAAANCE to enter the giveaway!!!! If you havn't, do it NOW! It closes at 11:59 pm MST. So hurry!
I can't wait to see who wins! I'm going to be drawing the winners personally (not using an online source) because there was some confusion in the entering process. But no worries. It will be fair and honest. I don't like cheating... or cheaters.
AH! I feel like in all of the blogger trouble some of the entries were deleted! Go and check and make sure all of your entries are still there!!! I'd hate to miss anyone!!
AH! I feel like in all of the blogger trouble some of the entries were deleted! Go and check and make sure all of your entries are still there!!! I'd hate to miss anyone!!
In other news, I spent my entire day working on a project. I am exhausted and messy. Plus I still have a long way to go until my project is complete. Boo. It's times like these I wish I had magical powers.
*wigglesnose*
*foldsarmsandblinks*
nothing.
Nope. No powers here.
No comments:
Post a Comment