Thursday, June 16, 2011

Birthday Happenings

I had a wonderful birthday this year! I seriously feel so blessed by all of the birthday wishes I got from everyone. So thank you lovely readers! :)
Photobucket

I spent last weekend with one of my BFF's shopping and spoiling ourselves (her bday was Saturday mine was Monday), you can see that post HERE. Then Sunday night was spent with my grandma, uncle, sister and friends eating, playing games, and of course- eating birthday cake!

Sunday night I didn't blow out any candles so Monday morning I had cake for breakfast (my birthday- remember?) and my own candle ceremony. haha! Then my sister, friend Sierra, and I went to lunch and walked around the nicest, fanciest hotel in town and I was finally able to try macaroons (something that's been on my goal list. haha!). The fancy kind.

Later we went to an activity for young single adults in my church which was super fun! I met new people and got lots of birthday love. :)
Photobucket

My mom was kind enough to order the Fox necklace I had been wanting (made by our lovely Blogger of the Week- Sarah!! Check out her Guest Post HERE or her Blog HERE)! And yesterday- it came!!! I was so excited! First, look at the adorable wrapping job. Love it and saving it. haha! THEN Sarah was even kind enough to make me a sketch of one of my favorite animals- a Lion! The last picture is my necklace with my other favorite animal on it- a Fox, also drawn by Sarah.
Photobucket

It was a better birthday than I could ask for. :)

OH! and if you havn't entered the birthday giveaway yet- DO IT NOW! An extra entry opportunity was added yesterday, so even if you did enter- you can enter one extra time! :D

CLICK HERE FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment