Happiness is like a butterfly
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you happen to sit still and let things be, it will likely come and land on your shoulder.
***
How can I become a butterfly?
You have to want to fly so bad, you're willing to give up being a caterpillar.
***
I read these quotes on my sisters blog yesterday and fell in love. I put them in a note on my phone so I can always have them with me.
I know that things can be hard and happiness can seem so far away. But when we stop and enjoy the small things, we will see happiness is all around us. And sometimes it takes giving up something we love- to find out what it's like to fly.
***
And if you appreciate dance in any way, you'll love these. My two new favorite dances.
No comments:
Post a Comment