Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Feel So Loved!

I woke up this morning to find out I was given this lovely award from Megan over at Second Floor Living.

Thank you guys so much for all the love! "I love dew too, eh" (can anyone name the movie???)

In Megan's words:
According to the Oxford Dictionary this means that I, in my capacity as blogger, am able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.

To accept this award I must tell you 5 facts about myself and nominate 5 other fabulous bloggers.

Facts:
1. I am a mountain girl. I would so much rather live near the mountains than the beach
2. I'm a bit of a germaphobe... My own germs are not a big deal. But if it came from anyone else... can't handle it.
3. I DO NOT watch scary movies. Nope. Don't need em. Uh-uh.
4. I love my teeth and take great care of them.
5. I kind of want to adopt the raw food lifestyle...

Nominations:
You should seriously check these girls out. I mean SERIOUSLY!!!
2. Jenni from Jenni Austria Germany
3. Sabrina from Sabrina Says (just found hers today and love it!)
4. Chelsea from Pick Up Orange Farm
5. Brie from I Heart Kiwi 

Congratulations girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment