Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today's To-Do List

This was today's to do list:
1. Run (new running shoes!)
2. Do laundry (wash EVERYTHING so it's ready to go to Alaska)
3. Get my bedroom ready for my friend to move in while I'm gone (this means re-organizing and wash everything)
4. Attend and help out at the parade my dancers are dancing in
5. Go to Walmart
6. Pack (for a month long trip)
7. Buy niece's birthday present

Here are some balloons  floating away during the parade...

This is what I've done so far:
1. Attend and help out at dancers' parade
2. Go to Walmart
3. Go to Walmart... AGAIN
3. Do laundry (gold star!!!)
4. Buy niece's birthday present
5. Play with the dogs that were out at the "adopt a dog" day at Petsmart
6. Play with my friend Stacy
7. Shop at an old Antique store
8. Buy an antique suitcase (BELOW!)
9. Watch Tron
10. Blog
Photobucket

So at least I did some things on my list... and squeezed in some extra fun things... and it's only 9. I've got time to finish my list right??

Or do I skip the rest and go watch fireworks?? Decisions decisions...

What do you think of my new antique suitcase???

No comments:

Post a Comment