Thursday, June 23, 2011

Winner Winner, What's For Dinner??


Woohoo! Because of a little confussion I wasn't able to post the winners earlier this week. But do not worry! Because they are here!

Our 3rd place winner and recipient of the gold-colored satin fabric flower hair clip adorned with a vintage jewel brooch and golden feathers. Toothed alligator clip on back.


Iiiiiiiiiiissssssss...

Sara from The House of Shoes!!!

Our 2nd Place Winner, and recipient of the ivory-colored linen throw pillow with a hand-drawn image of a vintage bike, teal-colored ribbon stripe and bow and teal embroidered word "free"

Iiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss.....


And our GRAND PRIZE WINNER- recipient of
1. This paper and vinyl wallet
2. A set of peach-colored, cameo, organza flower bobby pins
3. A necklace made from vintage ivory lace and bronze/brass colored chain
AND
4. A chance to be Blogger of the Week

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssss... AH!
 
Pia from Odds and Ends!!
 
Yay!!! Congratulations Girls!! So excited for you! Email me asap and I'll make sure to contact you.
 
REMEMBER- If I don't hear back from you for 24 hours, I will have to draw a new winner. :/
 
AND
 
Since the title of this post asked-
 
Tell me,
 
What are you having for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment