PINTEREST!!
I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon and sharing with you my favorite Pinterest finds from this week...
Modest is Hottest, Ladies. "I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson
I WILL have this in my future child's room.
I WILL have this in my future home's bathroom.
I have never had the desire to have "colorful" hair... until now...
What have you been "pinning" over?? We should all be Pinterest friends! Soon (hopefully) I'll have my lovely Pinterest button up on my sidebar for you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment