Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photos and... Snakes?!

I hope you all made it through Monday. :) Good news- it's now Tuesday. haha! Here are some Awesome things for you to enjoy this fine day.

1. I attempted painting a heart on my nails at midnight. I'm sure it would have turned out better at a more reasonable hour. But I couldn't stand my chipped polish anymore.
2. Enjoyed some popcorn at the movies... two weeks ago. haha!
3. My Nephew. I adore him.
4. Some balloons floating away
5. I was at the weekly market in downtown Anchorage and they had a big area reserved for chalk drawings. Anyone was able to pick up a piece of chalk and draw what they wanted. I was simply walking along, minding my business- when out of an orange colored sky, Flash, Bam, Alakazam! Wonderful you came by! No, wait... That's from a song. 
What I meant to say was I stumbled upon this lovely work of art! I love knowing fellow Utahan's are near!
Photobucket

In other MUCH more exciting news- Look what my good friend Courtney came home to on Sunday... Want to hear the story?? Click HERE to visit her blog and find out the CARAZY details!

No comments:

Post a Comment