You see, everyday I'm gone a GIVEAWAY post will come up! Not a normal giveaway- so you'll need to be ready! These giveaways will include prizes that I've collected from up here in Alaska! Not boring old tourist t-shirts. I mean AWESOME POSSUM Alaskan gifts that you're sure to go NUTS over!
BUT to win these giveaways you'll have to be able to answer some Alaskan trivia correctly! Only those who get it right will be entered into the drawing for that days prize. I'll be gone for about a week- so that's about 7 different opportunities to WIN WIN WIN! :D So study hard and spread the word (or don't if you want better chances to win win win! haha!).
Are you excited?! I seriously am. :)
And I leave you with these two pictures:
I'm in love with all of the Totem Poles up here!
My nephew in his jammies (which was just a giant t-shirt last night. nothing could be cuter) and his new Pop Gun! He says "Reach For Sky!"
No comments:
Post a Comment