Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! Makeup Post #14!

I hope you all have a wonderful significant other to spend today with. But if not (like me. haha!), I hope you find a way to spend the holiday that makes you happy. Whether it's eating your weight in chocolate, pizza, ice cream and watching chick flicks, or treating it like a normal day. Enjoy it. :)

I've always wanted to be able to wear red lipstick, and I know it's cliche... but I figure, if I'm going to start wearing it- it might as well be on Valentines day! Make sure when picking a red lipstick you choose one that doesn't make your teeth look yellow.

This lipstick is from Covergirl's new lipstick line and it's called "Hot Passion"... ya. Haha! Also make sure that you let the rest of your makeup be more on the casual side to balance out the red.

I was unable to take a decent photo tonight... So sorry. It also turned out dark. Grr. I'm still learning.

My dad always gets us girls (no boys in the family. Poor dad) a valentines present. This year he got me this card (turn up your volume... quite a bit. I took it with my phone and was too lazy to go take one with my camera and no background noise.)

Isn't it great??? In case you can't read or hear it, it reads: "Whoever said a good man is hard to find..." (then on the inside) "sure hasn't been to Forks, Washington." It says (sound card): Edward-"I will love you, every moment of forever." Jacob-"I will fight for you, until your heart stops beating". I love my dad for loving us through our Twilight obsessions. Haha!

If you havn't already, check out my previous post (the one right below this one that is titled "Not A Makeup Post"). I WANT... NEED your opinion.

Thanks!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment