Friday, February 11, 2011

Purple... Makeup Post #11!

Yes I took a picture in my car. It was better lighting than my house (I only have time to take pictures when it's dark outside... Morning or evening... Ble!).

Today I went with a red-violet lip. (the red jacket makes it look more red) It was really fun!! I suggest you all go out and get some. I love covergirls new lipstick. It seriously lasts all day and I'm not using my entire paycheck to purchase new lipstick (instead I spent it on a watch... ok, not the whole thing. I couldn't do that. But I will tell you it was a very thought out purchase, and I LOVE it! Back to lipstick...). I don't know how long I'm going to love wearing lipstick, so I'm not going to spend a lot, and I don't think you need to spend a lot. I've gotten tonz of compliments while wearing good ol' covergirl.

I had a question about what kind of makeup brushes I use. I love MAC's brushes (that is something I suggest you spend some money on. SO worth it. And they last forever- literally. As long as you take care of them). Their blending brushes are my favorite- both skin and eye blender brushes.

I also had a question about what tinted moisturizer I like. I have been using the physician formula. I like it, but everyone's skin is different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment