Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taupe Is My Favorite Color... Makeup Post #12!

So, makeup today was taupe (which happens to be my favorite color). Unfortunately... you can't tell. I did post a picture, but it looks just like I reposted a pic from a previous post. So sad. I need to find time during the day to take pictures when the light is better.

To make up for it, I'm doing a nail polish post. I love sitting at the computer, listening to music, and painting my nails. One of my favorite things to do.

One of my favorite colors is this pinky-orange. It's called Peach Daiquiri by Essie. Their nail polish is fantastic. It lasts forever and they have tonz of fabulous colors. It's also now available at Wal-Mart! Yay! (don't mind my tiny little boy hands... no piano player hands here.)

Here's the picture of my makeup. SO doesn't look taupe. But in the real world, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment