Sunday, May 15, 2011
The new summer collection ''Softbox'' from Smashbox
Have you seen the new summer collection from Smashbox called ''Softbox''? The definition of that name is basically natural-looking makeup, just the way that I want it during the summers!:) As I see it, there are six new lipglosses in sex different colours, and they're all looking like something that you can wear everyday, which is great. And then there's a palette that contains 12 different colours, and there are a lot of brown shades in it, which will also look great this summer (and autumn?). You'll probably be able to do a really cool brown smokey eye-look with this palette! According to me, there's nothing ''special'' about this collection if you know what I mean, but I suppose it's a collection that you can basically be using everyday. GREAT!
Labels:
Collections,
Eyes,
Lips,
Smashbox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment