Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mini Road Trip

Last night my sister and I headed south for a campout with some people from our church. I discovered that blueberries make the best road trip food, we made some new friends, watched the Manti Pageant, and overall had a great time. :) What did you do this weekend?
Photobucket

While trying to pick out music for a solo and a duo that I'm choreographing I came across this song that was my go to song last Summer. It's so beautiful. The official video couldn't be shared, so here's one with the english translation and you can see the official video HERE.

I seriously listen to this song on repeat. :)

And guess what! I made it into Pinterest. Yes, I'm finally joining everyone else. I have yet to figure out exactly what to do with it besides just enjoying all the pretty pictures. Tips would be lovely. :) I'll get a button up soon that'll take you to my page and we can be Pinterest friends as well as bloggy friends. yay!

AH! And guess what else! Today is the LAAAST day to enter the Spotted Umbrella Giveaway! HURRY! Go now!

Click Here For The Spotted Umbrella Giveaway

P.S. Wanna hear something funny??? We just realised my sisters cat is a boy... not a girl... we are coming up with a new name... poor cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment