These pictures in no way do this place justice.
If you missed parts 1 & 2 of our Girdwood trip just scroll down to the two previous posts (not sure how to add a link before a post is published...). Again, sorry for the lack of stories. It's because of a lack of time.
After our hike we went to Portage Glacier! This one was so fun because I could walk right up and touch it! I even was able to hear and see part of the glacier fall off. (no it's not global warming, this is a natural process)
We also spent some time at the Portage Glacier Visitor Center. Of course I had to get a picture with the fox... if only it were a real live fox... one day. (if you're new to my blog- foxes and lions are my favorite animals haha!)
I will be home tonight full of more adventurous tales and hopefully more time to share it in. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment