Saturday, August 20, 2011

Slippin' and Slid'n

So guess what guys?? I am guest posting over at Jelena's blog today! I'd love if you went to visit. It's just a short little snipit from my trip since she's off enjoying Paris! Lucky lady.


Yesterday I enjoyed some fun in the sun with my nieces, nephew, and their friends- Slip n' Slide style!
They had a blast and were cracking me up! While I was really tempted, I didn't take a slip down the slide (haha!). MAYBE tomorrow. :)

I realized I forgot to show you guys a couple of pictures from my procrastination trip I talked about in yesterday's post.

Friends- meet the things that creeped me out...

Now now, I am a MAJOR Harry Potter and yes I'll admit it Twilight fan, but these dolls do not look like the characters I know and love... Ron's hair is not that... fluffy, Harry looks a little more like this in doll form:
Edward... that's not Edward, Bella- she looks alright, and Mad Hatter looks even scarier than in the movie (which I loved. I'm a nerd).

Do I even need to explain why those other two are creepy?? The...humpback(?) guy was almost as tall as I am (I'm little) and the other guy was double my size. I guess they're just not my style.

Another adventure we had was- Pop Rocks. Oh! And ducks. :)

I love these kiddos.

I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment