Friday, September 9, 2011

Magic Photo Contest Entry

Sarah from A Lost Feather is having the best contest/giveaway EVER! I've been so excited about it and have been dying to know how she makes all of her awesome "Magical Photos". A few days ago she did a tutorial on how she makes them and is now having a contest! Since they're similar to something you'd see in Harry Potter, she's giving away a couple of "time turners" (if you know HP, you'll know how awesome that is! haha!) This is my (one of my??) entry for the contest. It was really my first try at this, so don't be surprised if I change it to something different.

A few of you have asked to see me dance before, well, here you go. haha! I will be the first to admit that I am rusty. It's been a while and since I've stopped teaching I haven't had any practice. So these "Forever Fouettes" are FAR from perfect. But it's a start. I'll probably play around with it more today. :)

You should all really check out Sarah's blog. It's one of my absolute favorites! :)

OH!! OH! OH!

I almost forgot to tell you! I think I fixed the whole "Jessie Ann" thing! Yay! :D I have no idea how it changed... weird. But it should be back to normal now. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment