Monday, October 31, 2011

Blogger of the Week: Hudson's Happenings

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you've all got a super fun Halloween planned for yourselves. What better way to start it than with this week's Blogger of the Week's Guest Post?! This week is Miss Ashley from her blog Hudson's Happenings. She is amazing! She has SUCH magical photographs (as I tell her daily), amazing style, and the cutest little family who are always doing SUCH fun things (PLUS she looks like Elizabeth Taylor! Lucky lady). So read and enjoy then pop over to her blog!

***

Hello and a BIG spooky BOO to all of you!

I'm Ashley, the blogger behind Hudson's Happenings, a happy little space where I share my musings on love, fashion, photography, and life. I am ecstatic to be guesting on the beautiful Gentri's blog, especially because it's one of my favorite days of the year......Halloween!

I could list a million things I love about this holiday. I love scary movies, candy, haunted houses, and pumpkins.....but, most of all, I LOVE COSTUMES! 

There's just something special about being someone different for one spooktacular day.


I always have fun dressing up.....but now that I am a mom,
I have even MORE fun dressing up my sweet baby boy.
Isn't he just the sweetest little lamb you've ever seen?

A HUGE thanks to Gentri for letting me hang out on her amazing blog! I hope you all will come visit me SOON....at Hudson's Happenings!

Happy Halloween, Lovelies!

p.s. I want to know.....what do you love most about Halloween?

***

She's amazing. That's the bottom line. :) Love her blog and I know you will too! Hop on over NOW!

Everyone be sure to have a very fun, safe and...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

P.S. check our yesterday's post for a fun Halloween Party and link up your Halloween themed posts!

P.P.S. Only a few more days to enter the Printed Peaks Giveaway! GO GO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment