Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Charity Shop Bag

So often when I ask someone in Durban where they got their interesting dress/bag/hat, they reply, 'The Hospice Shop!' And it's always a real bargain what with the Hospice being a charitable (and wonderful) organisation. I believe the shop in Hillcrest is especially good but I haven't been there yet. I did, however, visit the one in Sherwood last Saturday as they were having a mini fete. I found this sweet retro bag for only 40 zars! I've been looking for a bag like this for ages. Navy, a good length and room to carry all the usual suspects - wallet, mobile, makeup. Thanks Hospice! Have you scooped any good charity buys lately?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh! Anthea, if you're reading this, please pop me your postal addy in an email again! I accidentally deleted my entire inbox - sorry hun - I am clutz surpreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment