Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Henry's Haircut

Look at him! Sooo cute! I love that belly. Haha!
And the finished product...
Drum Roll Please.......

TA DA!! The finished product! Yay! A Mohawk!
Henry's feelin' pretty cool right now!
What?? You don't like it????
Ooooooh fine.
I guess we'll just give him a buzz just like his dad...


And now...
for the REAL finished product!!
Presenting Henry's new haircut!!
*Cheers from the crowd as Henry gives his impression of "Blue Steel" from Zoolander*
Isn't he cute? Aaaaaaaw!!


Now in other less exciting news. I hiked to a nearby waterfall the other day. :) It was fun. Here's a couple of pictures.
A bird playing in the water.
And the waterfall. :) Lovely.
P.S. I'm loving my new camera I got for my Bday!! :D (ignore the blue steel pic. That was actually taken w Kenna's phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment