Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a continual state of inelegance

arizona

hi

R1-25

R1-19

R1- 3

R1-20

R1-10

R1-10

R1-21

youandme2

Nine airplanes, three rental cars and one boat later we are at last home! We've yet to unpack opting instead to make up for lost sleep and spend sumptuous amounts of time in our own bed. Our bed-rest is over as of tomorrow when we finally begin our strict work schedule (something I've been very excited about).

I'm presently working on a lookbook for The Loved One and am in need of a fresh face (a face that isn't my own) to shoot for it! I'd love to hear from you if you are in New York and willing to don a couple pieces of clothing and stand in front of a camera for me. If you are interested or know of some lovely lady that would be please send me an email at me (at) hannahkristinametz (dot) com.

PS. The shop is reopened at last! Also, if you're curious as to who the handsome short haired stranger is in the pictures above that is Landon's brother Gavin (modeling one of The Loved One's patterned jumpsuits, hehe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment