Saturday, August 13, 2011

Road Trip- Extreme! Pt. 4

On the 4th day of our road trip we decided to drive through Alberta Provincial National Park and stayed in the cutest little town- Jasper. (Last year when we drove we went through Edmonton. But if you ever take this trip I HIGHLY recommend going through Jasper instead.) The Park was absolutely beautiful filled with many lakes and the Canadian Rockies.

This is our hotel we stayed in. This was such a quaint mountain town that looked straight out of a storybook.

They even had a giant totem pole in the middle of town!

The next day we headed off through Banff National Park (why they're two seperate parks, I don't know) which was equally as beautiful! We were able to see many glaciers as well as hike to one, we saw lots of animals such as- sheep, deer, and a bear, and there were many beautiful sites- like this waterfall.

For lunch we stopped in Lake Louise (at least that's what the lake is called. I'm not sure if that's what the "town" was called). It was also a quaint mountain town and I wish we would have been able to stay here too! Why?? Well take a look for yourself:


This is the hotel we would have stayed in... It's a gorgeous hotel surrounded by this beautiful lake and majestic mountains. It was breathtaking. Yes, the water really was that color.

That's it for my Alaska posts (besides the announcing of the giveaway winners soon). The last few days of our trip were great, just less eventful. I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I have! I would recommend this trip to anyone and everyone! So if you're thinking about doing it, stop thinking and DO IT!

If I could, I'd do it all again!

P.S. If you have YET to enter my giveaways- first, shame on you! Second, DO IT NOW! There are only TWO still left open!

No comments:

Post a Comment