Saturday, February 27, 2010

Be inspired on Monday. Win on Wednesday!

Hello, I hope you are having a lovely Saturday. Hopefully Monday doesn't come too soon but when it does, pop in for a cuppa and a catch up with one of my new favourite bloggers! Her blog is beautiful and her photographs will have you lusting for pink macaroons and Polka Dot dresses. She's such a sweetheart and I know you're going to love her. And, don't forget you can still enter the first Glossary Giveaway! I've got a super SA cookbook just waiting to be parcelled up in pink paper and posted to one of you. All you need to do is comment on this post to stand  a chance of winning. Simple, non?! I also made a new set on Polyvore. How I wish I could wear short denim shorts. *Sigh* Are you playing on Polyvore as well? Isn't it just awesome!? Let me know if you are so I can add you as a friend. x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment