Monday, February 15, 2010

Found! The 3/4 sleeve denim jacket

Denim

Guys and girls, do a little dance of joy with me in front of your computer... I have finally found the 3/4 sleeve denim jacket that I have been looking for, for years! That's right folks, this whole post is dedicated to a denim jacket. Hee! Up until now, all the jackets I've seen in the shops have been either too small, too big or just too expensive. But now the shops are full of denim and on a whim, I wandered into Edgars and found this bad girl! Of course it would have been lovely to have thrifted some worn-in wander at a cool little vintage store but we're a bit short of those in Durbs I'm afraid. To be honest, it's not 100% what I was looking for but it's pretty damn close and it's made me very happy indeed. Now hurry up March, so I can wear it when the weather cools down. Oh and incase you're wandering, the dress I'm wearing is from Mr Price. Of course!

Denim
Denim
Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment