Sunday, June 7, 2009

susan's lamb





i haven't posted a "what i'm wearing" post in quite sometime but after stumbling into a church thrift store this rainy friday afternoon and finding this romper and hat combo for six dollars i felt the need to share! i imagine it will indeed be my uniform this summer. i only need to remedy the troubling crotch area. my next quest is to find the perfect summer shoe! my job involves running all over the city, climbing ladders and (most recently) stepping on nails. i've already managed to completely destroy two pairs of shoes since being here! tell me friends, what are you wearing on your busy feet this summer? my order is: something breezy with a low heel and preferrably in brown as my paper white legs disagree with black shoe attire when naked.

ps. miss Ashli check the comments section of the last post. i hope it helps! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment