Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Winter Picnic

It was Ammon's Bday on Sunday, so we celebrated today! He is a wonderful person and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
To celebrate we bundled up and got Zupas to go (I'm addicted to that place... YUM) then took it to this interesting park I discovered the other day. We sat inside the little pavilion (picture down lower) to eat, then took some family pictures!
Here's Sierra and I.
Best Friends Today, Tomorrow, and Always!
hahahaha!
Here are the girls!
Kate, Kenna, Me, Sierra
Bridge Photos
Oh Ammon...
And Tay! I'm so proud of you for smiling with your teeth!
I love this picture. Even if it is only half of my face. haha! Notice the hat?? Ya, I love it. :)
Three Best Friends in the pavilion.
Next we WERE going to go to a Roller Rink!! Ya! Don't ask me why, I just thought it'd be fun. But no. Instead we drove around for a half an hour trying to get Ammon to decide where he wanted to go. He finally settled on... Bowling. It really wasn't too bad. I did better than I have in a long time. haha! Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment