Monday, December 27, 2010

Yay For The New Year

I think I've mentioned this before, but I hate new years. I always have. That said, I believe this year may be different. For the first time I am excited about it! Whaaaaaaaaaaaat you ask? Well that question comes with an exciting (for me) answer.

This next year (all 365 days) I will be experiencing something NEW every day. Each month will have a theme, but you don't get to know that theme until right before! Ooooo! I know. I have to hold your attention some how! But you should be VERY excited. I've got most of the year already mapped out- and let me tell you, it's going to be a BLAST! Challenging- absolutely. But FUN, CRAZY, and a GROWING EXPERIENCE? Again, ABSOLUTELY!

What was that? How did I come up with this you ask? Well that's a great question.

Last week I was enjoying a fashion magazine and there was an article in there about someone who worked for the mag wore her hair the same way every day. She was challenged to do it differently for 21 days. They then gave you a run down of all her different styles. Well, lets just say that I love playing with hair and already have so many hairstyles that I thought I could also do this challenge. Then it just sort of took off from there!

So starting Saturday January, 1st 2011 I will be doing... (Ready? You get the first month reveal today! Lucky!) A DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE EVERY DAY! That's 31 different hairstyles!! I can't repeat, and I will be posting about it every day with pictures and if requested- tutorials.

So, Hooray for 2011! Feel free to join me on these challenges! Just think of how much we'll learn!! It's so exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment