Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo Shoot and Abandoned Buildings

My oldest niece is turning 8 in a few days and in our religion children are baptised at 8. It's a landmark age for us so my sister scheduled a photoshoot to document this wonderful time of her life. Here are my favorite photos from the shoot. :)

all collaged photos taken by Jessica
Photobucket

This is where her photos were being taken. It's the cutest ABANDONED building! Why it's abandoned?? I have NO idea. Bloggers- we should all buy it. haha! It can be blogging headquarters! Just think of your outfit posts!
Photobucket

Of course I had to get in on the photo taking action. I have to document my adventures somehow right? Oh and don't mind my GIANT sweatshirt. It's my favorite, and it's the warmest thing I brought... I was still freezing.
Photobucket

Here's another angle of the building. So cute!
Photobucket

So there you go. In the past two days this has been the most exciting event. haha! Although my first ever ZUMBA class was a blast! It was just like a dance class so of course I loved it! My sister's an awesome teacher!

My parents come into town today- so expect many more exciting adventures! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment