Monday, November 28, 2011

Blogger of the Week: Redhead Memories

Hey guys! Today we have the guest post from this weeks "Blog of the Week": Kaycie from her blog "Redhead Memories"! Funny story- Kaycie and I actually grew up in the same neighborhood! Crazy right? So I've known and loved her for a long time and know that you will love her just as much as I do! Take it away Kaycie!

***

Hello friends! I’m Kaycie and I blog over at Redhead Memories. As you may have guessed, I’m a natural ginger and I love making memories. I love looking through old scrapbooks and laughing at good times. I also have a terrible memory, which makes things pretty ironic and funny.

I live with my husband, Scott and kitty Anya in Nevada where we do fun things like work, pay bills, and eat cookies. My blog is all about documenting my silly life and looking for the good in every day. Sometimes I even throw in a craft or recipe or two!


I’m a dabbler. I like to take pictures, but I’m by no means a professional. I love thrifting vintage and non-vintage things, but sometimes I buy things at full price. I love to cook, but sometimes I make complete disasters.


I hope you’ll come stop by to see my successes and sometimes, even failures. Thank you so much for having me, Gentri! 
-Kaycie


***


Lovely right?! So go check out her blog! Like, now!


P.S. I've got a couple giveaways going on right now! Be sure to Enter:
Poshlocket Giveaway (ends tomorrow- Tuesday at Midnight)
TJLundin&Co. Giveaway (ends Wednesday at Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment