Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting To Know Me With Some Of My Favorite Moments (from 06 on)

So we're going backwards kinda... But here in Alaska we've had many adventures! We got to go to the zoo. I really enjoyed just being outside, even if it was in the snow. The first week i got to Alaska we went walking around this nature center. Same kind of thing. I just enjoyed getting outside. :)

The week before i left for AK my two very best friends from Florida came to visit me!!! It was so amazing!! We had the best time ever! Here we are at East High. Go Wildcats!! (any HSM fans out there?)



The day before Chib and her fam left for AK our fam and adopted family member Les spent the night at gateway and Temple Square. Such an amazing night!!



Gotta love us! hahaa!!




I spent a lot of this winter sledding in my backyard. So much fun and such funny memories! If you havn't been sledding in a while, i suggest you go.



Im sitting at church one day just waiting for it to start when i look over and see...I think its her... Les! look! It's Sister Beck!! XD excitment!! It was so great getting to have her in our ward all day. She even asked if she could teach us how to make pies which of course we agreed to! Then I was also lucky enough to get o see her up here in AK! Random! I know! But it was seriously what i needed!



THRILLER!!!!! MWAHAHAHA! If you havn't seen it, go see it!




Halloween dinner. Such a fun night!




One last camp fire in the canyon before it was too cold. I love this pic of me and les. :)



One of my wonderful friends (not pictured) wedding reception. I love this pic because it's a reunion pic of my best friends from HS.




Bahahahahaa!! We went to walmart after seeing the play "sleepy hollow". Again, seriously one of the best nights EVER!!


Bahahahahahahah!!!! We're random and we love it!!



I love my little sis. :) This was at a fashion show we went to. And it's one of my favorite pics in the world!



Indiana Jones! We all bought tickets to the premier of the new I.J. which got us dinner at the Myan restraunt and then into the movie. Such a good day!!




One of my all time favorite places in the whole universe!!! And one of the best days ever!




My audition day for SYTYCD. Not one of the best days ever, but one of the best experiences ever. And i made some great friends and met Cat D.



I was lucky enough to be able to make my life long dream of working for Disney come true! This is Miss Minnie Mouse. One of my favorite people...er.... mice ever!




DONALD duck and his besties dancing in their show "Dream Along With Mickey".



This was probably my favorite vacation ever! Probably because it was at the time where i needed it the most. :)



So there you have it. My favorite moments that i have pictures of from the last few years. I hope it makes sense etc. Im new to this whole blogging thing and havn't quite figured it out yet. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment