Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Party

One more party checked off my list... *sigh of relief* Not that it's stressful or anything. It'll just be nice to have all of these parties (while they are incredibly fun!), out of the way.

I was super excited for this party! It was for some of the girls I worked at Dear Lizzie with. They are all so cute! It was so good to be able to get together with them again and just visit. :) I decided on a Pink, black and white theme for this party. Pretty generic, ya. But it was girly and fun, just like those girls. Plus...I didn't actually have to buy anything... *BIG sigh of relief!*

Here's the table. All ready to go...

Another Look...


I decided to give them a cute little mint with a cute little name tag for their place settings...
Party Favors: Lip gloss and mints...

Yummy drinks! Piper was kind enough to provide the strawberry lemonade. :) thank you piper! I provided the strawberries and ice, woot!

Brown Sugar Carrots, yummy...

And for DESSERT!!! Vanilla Ice Cream with fresh cut strawberries and whipped cream!! *DROOL*
The table with the carrots and drinks. Bon Appetit!
For the main course I made up my own pasta recipe... I had a meal all planned out and then remembered that Piper is a vegetarian!! So Pasta it was! It turned out pretty yummy if I do say so myself... :) Thank you again to Julie and Piper for all of your help! It was such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment