Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Serious Unjustice!

So as many of you know, my kitty whiskas is in kitty heaven. (if you didn't know, scroll down to the post titled "kitty heaven")
My younger sis and I were both quite upset at his passing only to find out later that it wasn't his old age that took his life, it was in fact...murder... To save the face of those resposible, I will not disclose any who's what's when's where's or how's. But I will say this, they denied it only to be proven guilty!
they have since apologized and been forgiven...but that doesn't make for a good blog post... ;)
To show their remorse, they took Kenna out shopping for some new jeans etc! So lucky! I am in desperate need of some new jeans and thought maybe I'd be so lucky too....
WRONG.
I got a "grow in the water" pink cat...
At least it's pink right???
Welllll, I figured I'd make the best of the situation and document her growth then blog about it.
Here she is! All ready to be growd up!
Ready...Set...Grow!
As you can tell, this is just the begining...and I shall NEVER know how big she would have gotten (les and I were crossing our fingers that she'd get as big as our house and we could sled on her)...because... Someone has murdered pink grow in the water cat as well!!!!!! =*(

The only evidence I can find is the empty vace in the dishwasher...

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO???
I didn't even get to say goodbye...

It's a serious unjustice and I have lost two pets with in two weeks... =*(
(please leave your condolence money which will go towards the cause of making gentri happy again with new jeans in the comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment