Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Strongest Woman Ever

Since I posted about kenna (sista and bestie) yesterday, I decided it was only right that I post about my other sista and bestie today. I love this person more than anything. She is so amazing and I am so lucky to be able to call her my sister. Yes, I am talking about the one and only Chablis.
Look at these parties! She can throw a party better and prettier than anyone I know! I only hope to one day have half of her hostessing and creativity skills.
She wears heels better than the best models. Even though sometimes the situation would have been better suited with some flat boots...
Here she is! Woman of the year! Love you!
And a perfect way to end with a picture of the 3 of us together. :) I am so blessed to have you two in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment