Sunday, July 25, 2010

Opinions please!

So back in May, we bought new bedroom furniture. Since then I have been trying to find a new duvet cover that made Gabe and I both happy. He wants white and I want girly. So I think I found one from West Elm that we both like. But I want ya'll opinion on it.


We have black bedroom furniture so I love the idea of white against it. I also want to be able to change out accent colors easily. Right now I'm loving black, white, and yellow. I also love black, white, grey, and blue.
Anyway, we had a busy weekend! A girl that I cheered with at UCA got married yesterday in Heber (where Gabe is from). So we spent the day visiting at his parents before the wedding that night. Today, I cleaned, ran some errands, and caught up on homework. Three more weeks of summer school!! And then I get my week and a half of summer break before the fall semester starts back up. Speaking of fall, I just want to mention again how I can't wait for it to be here. I'm looking forward to Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, wearing jeans again, less humidity, football season, Halloween, and starting my final semester of college! What are ya'll looking forward to most about fall?
Hope ya'll had a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment