Tuesday, August 3, 2010

an honest portrait

sleepy eyes

R1-13A

R1-13

R1-16

Dear friends, I made an 8tracks profile (here) so I can make mix tapes for you with each entry (in a legal manner, wee)! If you have a profile there please add me so I can peek in on your jams too!

Landon and I have rented out our place for the month and are heading back north to seek refuge from the sticky summer streets of New York. No doubt you will soon be bombarded with a billion pictures of our romantic floral setting. I'm hoping to do lots of buying while we're out to replenish my pitifully empty shop! Speaking of, I added some more items today including the above two tops! Don't forget to check out the sale section especially as I recently put one of my favourite dresses ever on sale!

Thank you to everybody that responded to my advertising post! I was so thrilled to hear from some of my favourite shop owners and am looking forward to sharing them with you soon! I hope that being away from the city will clear my mind out and open the floodgates to more stimulating entries (though I wont hold my breath knowing that board games and books aplenty await me and will be sucking up all my time). I would love to hear your book recommendations as I plan a trip to my old friend the Ottawa Public Library (where I used to rent LASER DISCS)!

mixtape here.

No comments:

Post a Comment