Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Concert

Last night was the summer concert for a studio I teach at. I just had to show you these pictures because their costumes were all amazing! Wonderland was our theme and the dance was to the song Tea Party by Kerli.
I made these girls all get their own costume. I helped, a little. But they did a great job on their own! My friend (Michelle Cluff) made the ears for the White Rabbit, March Hare and Door mouse! She's basically amazing.
In this picture we've got (from left to right) Stayne (the gaurd in the new live action Alice in Wonderland), Tweedle Dee, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dum, the Caterpillar, Alice, the March Hare, White Rabbit, White Queen and of course the Queen of Hearts. This is our Mini Company. They were the Cards and they got to dance with the toadstools from Gracie's bday party.
Here's our Junior Company. They were the Rose Garden. Again, Michelle made their headbands but also their tutu dresses!
Here's Senior Company. There's a better look at our door mouse's ears.
And PDC
Here they are all together. :)



I would show you the video... Buuuuut my blog and/or my computer really doesn't like uploading videos anymore. So just use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment