Wednesday, September 8, 2010

filling your drawers

TLO_Kickstarter_Handbill



I finally added a video to our Kickstarter project page! Initially I had intended to do a friendly introduction to our line but after multiple failed attempts I admitted defeat and did the next best thing - whipped my head around and flapped my arms in slow motion to the tune of Deceptacon (har har har) by Le Tigre.

We have 3,011 to go and 24 days left! My fingers are crossed so hard that some fashion week miracle will occur and we'll pull through and reach our goal! Speaking of fashion week, while I don't think I'll be attending any of the official events I am planning on hosting a mini "fashion week" of my own here! I've lined up interviews with some inspiring creative buddies working in the industry (starting with my mysterious partner Elvia) to share with you (really looking forward to this)!

I promise a refreshingly "hannah-free" blog when this Kickstarter project is through! O_O More paintings, less pantless me pleading for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment