Saturday, September 4, 2010

she saw the water-lily bloom

reflection 1

reflection 2

walking

Landon

meadow and hannah

A few more while at the cottage! This is my first moment of solitude since coming home and I'm spending it splayed across an air mattress (more comfortable than our dilapidated sofa) watching Wuthering Heights (1970, Timothy Dalton is such a babe in this) and plotting a cheese and pasta filled dinner.

If you should happen to be in the city for upcoming fashion festivities and would like a break from the glitz and glam send me an email and join me for some leisure activities (activities include balancing out the air mattress with our bottoms, watching period dramas, eating cheese and pulling the split ends off of our hair).

ps. just in case! Thank you so much for all the help with our project so far! I very much hope to be a busy lady by months end sewing together brooches and sticking loads of goodies in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment