Monday, October 4, 2010

get cozy

landon bow tie

R1-08861-0017



(wearing wonderful knit scarf by favourite knitting babe, Tara-Lynn!)

Just a quick post to share a new mix and some exciting news!

New mix: here!

Exciting news: Thanks to all of the generous beings that helped spread the word (see the wonderful and complete list here) and backed us our kickstarter project was a success! I'm up to my neck in bows and am putting pen to paper to get all of our rewards finished and sent off in a timely manner, whew. In a few weeks I'll be joining Elvia in LA to start the hunt for fabrics, meet with the sewers and start plotting our next collection! I plan to document this process to the best of my ability so keep an eye on our tumblr for frequent project updates should you be curious! I can't express just how enthralled we are that the project was a success! Thank you so, so, so very much! You guys did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment