Monday, January 31, 2011

Finale... Hair Post #31!! What's Next?!

Wow. I can't believe it's over. Woo!! 31 days, 31 styles! But before we move on, you still havn't seen the final hairdo!

Well here it is!

It is a side bun. Simply place your hair in a low loose ponytail, and pin all your ends up. :D

Woohoo!!

Here is a look back at all 31 styles.
(names and links below)

12. Beanie
17. The Beehive
19. Hamburger/ Hotdog (such a lovely name, I know)
21. The Faux Bob
25. The Braided Updo
31. The Side Bun (You're Lookin at it!)

Well, that's it for hair month. It was fun. :) I REALLY hope you learned something new, and now have some new styles to add to your everyday life! They're all pretty simple and may just take some practice (but most are pretty do-able for anyone). If you have any questions, LET ME KNOW! Just ask in the comments. If you have any success stories, LET ME KNOW! I WANT to hear them! Again, leave a little comment to tell me. :)

Which were your favorite hairdo's???? I LOVED #'s 5, 22, and 26. They're fool proof, take MAXIMUM 5 minutes, and look great! Of course I always love the basics too, buns, ponytails etc.

Anyways, I guess it's time to reveal February's theme!

You ready???

da da da daaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

MAKEUP!!!

Woohoo!

All month I havn't wanted to play too much with my makeup in pictures so I could save it for February. PLUS, I've kind of been a slacker in playing with my makeup lately. That is ending! They'll all be VERY wearable and nothing too crazy. I promise! ANYONE will be able to do ANY of these 28 makeup styles on ANY day and for ANY occasion (correction: I will be having a few more daring makeup styles. No worries. :) It'll be about playing with different color pallets etc So that means some won't be suitable for ANY occasion)! I am honestly really excited!

So, heeeeeerrrrreee we go!

We are now entering...

MAKEUP MONTH!

*Cheer!*

No comments:

Post a Comment