Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Twist... Hair Post #30

You know the hairdo where you do two braids then pin them like a headband? Well, this isn't that hairdo... But it is similar... Very similar... But easier...

Moving on.

Today, all I did was seperate my hair into two sections. I then TWISTED them (not braided, although I like that one too) and pinned them on top of my head.

When I've done this look in the past, I've received such comments as "Princess Leia" or "Little Dutch Girl". 1. My hair is NOT wrapped around my ears. 2. Maybe it is a little Scandinavian looking, but I like it. So I wear it.

When I blew my hair dry this morning, I left it damp. It helped the twist stay together. Plus, when you take it out you get a nice soft curl. Lovely.

I do feel like I look somewhat creepy in this picture... sorry about that.


ONLY ONE HAIR POST LEFT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment