Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm... Pinning!

First- I was awarded a SURPRISE award of being Cat's very first Blogger of the Month!! I was so shocked and humbled that she would choose me! Thank you so much again, Cat! So everyone make sure you stop by her BLOG and give her some love!

Second- If you missed our Blogger of the Week's guest post yesterday check it out HERE or scroll down. Or you can go directly to her blog by clicking HERE or on her button to the left. :) Give her some love too!

***

Now, today I wanted to let you know that I am officially... Hooked... I can't stop. Every spare second I have (which is too much) I am... pinning...

I love it so much and I love what I pin so much, that I had to do a second Pinterest post. You guys, people of the world are genius. I am constantly amazed at the things I find on Pinterest. Constantly smacking my forehead and exclaiming "why didn't I think of that?!".

So here we go...

I love this outfit. SO much.



I love these boots. SO much. Do they have my size??? no... :(
Source: zappos.com via Gentri on Pinterest


I am happy to say that I pinned these myself. :) Found them on Steve Madden and was so excited to make my very first official pin. I seriously want these. And they do come in my size! Steve Madden is my favorite shoe brand. The fact that they usually carry size 5's only helps that fact. :)


I NEEEEEED this!!


I also need one of these. A Pomskey= Pomeranian+ Husky!
Source: google.com via Gentri on Pinterest



I had to show this just because I was BLOWN AWAY at the response it got when I repinned it!
1 comment, 8 likes, and 49 REPINS!


I am so excited to pull out my fondue pot when I get home and have a cupcake fondue party- thanks to this picture. :)


Um, GENIUS!! Pancake batter in a Ketchup bottle for easy designing!! Hello?! Awesome.


SO having these in my future house. Only more awesome. Complete with fur coats you have to walk through. :)




If you are on Pinterest and we aren't friends yet- please let us fix that!! You can find me HERE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment