Friday, July 29, 2011

Now Hiring

Ok guys,

Here's the dealio.

I am "Blogger of the Week"-less for the week of August 8th-14th. Why? Well, I would need the post by... now. And I just can't get myself to ask that of you guys.

Why do I need it NOW?

Well, that's because I will be computer-less starting any second and on the road starting Sunday... through Canada where I won't have great blogging access. By the time I get back it'll be too late to get the post set up. So I need it now.

SOOOO

If you want a chance to be my Blogger of the Week PLEASE email me your post ASAP!! I'll draw out of a hat if I get more than one entry before I have to get it scheduled!

SPECIFICATIONS:
I ask that it be an introduction post. Something that will let everyone get to know what you and your blog are about. Plus anything else you want to include. Pictures are MORE than welcome and even suggested. :) I will also need the code to your button. :)

If you're not interested, here's what happened today:

Apparently there was an earthquake (*NOTE* I totally just wrote earthquack...) this morning. 5.6 is what I was told. Did it wake me up? No... kinda nervous about how big an earthquake (AH! I just did it again!) would need to be TO wake me up... :/

Then I spent the rest of the day packing... and packing... and packing... yay!

Have a great day!! haha!
I packed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment