Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blogger of the Week: Pinker on my Side

Hey guys! Today we have the guest post from this week's "Blog of the Week". This week it's Meg from her blog- Pinker on my Side. She has AMAZING style and photos, I know you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do!


***

I'm soooo excited to be guest posting on Gentri's blog.  I love reading her blog--she always has such great, fun shtuff on it.  Speaking of which, as I sit here and type, I'm remembering that I totally forgot to enter her Christmas giveaway extravaganza--BAH BAH.

I blog over at Pinker on my Side...

So why the title?

I don't really know.  Haha  

I guess cuz grass is green in the world...but in my world, it's pink?  (Totally made sense in my head at the time of blog conception.)

I'm a single student trying to survive in this jungly world of dating.  It is just so jungly isn't it my single friends?  My blog is about mine (and others) seemingly soap operatic life of interacting with the mind boggling male.  

So besides the fact that I am DATE CHALLENGED, here are some other random facts about me.

1.  I'm loving leopard print things right now. 

2. I'm deathly afraid of moths.  Bugs who eat wool?  whoa.

3. I played with barbies til like seventh grade. hahaha....uh I think I still had friends. 

4. I LOOOOOOOOVE to dance.  As in like, if you take it away from me, it's like you're ripping a part of my soul away from me.  How's that for cheese?

5. I eat wintergreen lifesaver mints by the bag full.  Oh my gosh they are goooood.

6. I just got 2 butt load expensive parking tickets paid for....for Christmas.  Thanks Santa BABY.

7.  I play the Djembe  AKA- An African drum.....What?  I would date me.

8.  I'm the worlds WORST procrastinator.  Example:  I put off my online physical science class last semester UNTIL finals and had to learn a semesters worth of material in 3 days.  NOT FUN.  I was eating my anxious feelings A LOT in those 3 days.  

9.  I love bright pink lipstick

10.  That should be enough


I get my pictures taken by my beautiful roommate who is a photography major.  Unfortunately, during the Christmas break you don't get to enjoy her pics, but rather my lame instagram pics.  But we'll reunite for some awesome pics soon.

Visit her blog here

Thanks so much Gentri for letting me guest post!
Love,
Meg


***


See?! Love her! Now go visit her blog and give her some love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment