Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Best of 2011

I've seen some other bloggers doing this, and I wanted to join in the fun. :) I'm going to share your favorites from this here blog. The good, the weird, and the funny.

Top 5 Blog Posts:

1. Mason Jar Snow Globe Tutorial
This post won by a landslide. I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm sure that it doesn't even describe how much this post beat out ALL of my other ones. It's not even funny. haha! Jk, it is. :)

2. Winter To-Do List
Not sure why, but it's in second place (when you don't count all the giveaway posts)

3. Successes and Failures of Pinterest
This was a fun post. I've been meaning to do it again, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. All in good time. :)

4. Hair Do?
This either means you guys really like my new hair... or... No, we'll go with you really liked it. :)

This was also a fun post that I plan on doing again. :)

Top (or most funny) Key Word Searches:

1. DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes
told you that won by a landslide.

2. Tom Hanks Sparkle Time
Oh boy! I'm so excited, because this gives me another excuse to share this video (for the 3rd time this year)!! It's so great. :)


3. Alexa Chung Hair
That would be from when I cut my hair at the beginning of this year. She was my inspiration.

4. Arizona
That would be from THIS post. It's weird that that silly little post would bring such traffic.

THE REST OF THESE WERE JUST FUNNY TO ME. ALL THE OTHER "TOP" SEARCHES WERE BORING.

5. "Believe your hair""So Long""Looks Great"
What does that mean?!

6. Am a real redhead with lots of freckles
No, I'm not.

7. Bike Chain Embroidery Throws
Not sure what those are, but I'm thinking biker gangs??

8. Freckles of the Week
I should start a series about people's freckles. I'm sure that'd be a big hit.

9. I am here for my future
Welcome... Hope I can help?

10. I am working oh so hard
Good for you!

11. Why did we lose ancient?
Ancient what?? I don't know why we lost... ancient. I hope you find... it...

Awesome. :) Happy New Years Eve everyone! Be safe and have a great time ringing in the New(and last?!)Year!!
I'll talk to you NEXT year! teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment