Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL time with your family, friends, or however you celebrate this special time of year.
(just a look at some of my Christmas' past. The big one includes myself in the white t-shirt, my two sisters, two little cousins, and my Grandpa as Santa. The top little pic is me as a baby, aw! And the bottom little pic is me in my Christmas ball gown when I was 6ish)

I will be spending the day with my family, seeing a couple of movies, and playing games. Then tomorrow will be filled with friends, family, great food, skyping Christmas morning with my sister, BIL, nieces, and nephew, and Church. :)

How are you going to be spending your weekend?? I'd love to hear. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Remember- the Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza ends tonight at Midnight! Enter now if you haven't yet. :D

P.S. I'm guest posting over at Someone In Mind today about finding Christ in Christmas. :) I'll be posting the same post here tomorrow if you miss it. But I'd love for you to read it and check Erin's blog out. It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment